FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Dare Olatunji 'Osun Pogba' joins Enyimba



Seyi Joshua

Enyimba International have completed the signing of Osun United priceless asset, Dare Olatunji for an undisclosed fee, reports Coded Sports.


The valuable and enterprising midfielder who will be 21 on November 24th has signed the dotted line for Aba based club with the duration of three (3) years to become the latest addition to the People's Elephant.



The versatile midfielder who was captured from Police Machine two seasons ago by the workaholic and resourceful ex-international Duke Udi has improved a lot to become a force to reckon with without any sign of slackness in sight.



Several Top NPFL clubs have been jostling for the services of Dare Olatunji in the past but Enyimba FC are so fortunate with clear headway.



On what motivated him to choose Enyimba ahead of other suitors the young and experienced midfielder has this to say; "I feel calm and happy. 



"It is a positive move for me definitely, I am  used to coping and to adjust in the best possible way, for massive gestures people are showing me here, it's a positive way of starting.



“ Now I feel comfortable and looking forward to the future, which for sure will be very nice because am here to contribute my quota and win silverware with this modest club." 'Osun Pogba' as he's fondly called stated.


Osun United through their media chief announced the departure of their productive player yesterday, the club therefore wish him more successful endeavours in his career. 

An optimistic defensive midfielder, who harps on hard work and prayer hailed series of coaches that have modelled his growing and brilliant career.


" A lot of coaches have worked on me but l specially appreciate Duke Udi for giving me the platform to showcase the stuff I've made of, oftentimes he do fight me but little did I know that it's to my benefit, I will forever be grateful to him." he informed Coded Sports.


Olatunji became latest signings after Chukwuka Onuwa, Stanley Okorom and few others were reportedly snapped up by Aba Landlord

No comments:

Post a Comment