FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Friday 14 December 2018

Unuanel of Osun Utd is more matured than Unuanel of Prime FC


 



Seyi Joshua



Eight working days into his new assignment, the new gaffer in charge of Osun Utd David Samson Unuanel has declared that all hands must be on desk to propel the team back to where it belongs.




While reacting to series of questions posed to him on Osun State Broadcasting Corporations (OSBC), weekend sports chat, one time Kwara United tactician noted that, United is an household brand in which everyone has to contribute to restore its pride.




Unuanel is known for his radical believe in young and ambitious grassroots players as one could confirm from his last assignment before the new job at hand. 




"I have started inviting exceptional grassroots players from the ongoing 'Olansile Cup' and everyone would be given equal chance to showcase their talents in my work in progress squad. Soon we are going to invite individuals to compete with the players we have on ground now as the journey for raising a formidable team kick starts. 




" I am out to play purposeful football, Osun is blessed with young and talented players, no body can buy his way into my team, that's why I choose to work with grassroots for the past twenty two years.




"I don't have stars in my team, you can't have a first son before the father, a team is as good as the coach, Coach Samson is a disciplinarian, when you are making players feel too much of themselves that's when they misbehave, I instill discipline into my team because Coach Samson too is disciplined. 




" The team must work together, respect is reciprocal, my players don't take un neccesary yellow cards because I don't train player to be a rough one, everyone must work hard to achieve our goals. 



When quizzed about his assistants he said, " I have worked with them before, either as coaches or as player. I thank God they knew my philosophy and am happy they do tell players before my arrival that everyone must work hard intelligently to merit a place.




The gaffer then charged everyone to come around and work for the success of the team noting that Osun United is one of the clubs that ensure prompt payment of salary and other benefits meant for the players. 




" Samson of now is different from Samson of before, now am more matured and can deliver under any conditions. If goals didn't come in the early stages of our games, I assure the fans that the winning goals would come before the end of the game, therefore, I want to charge everyone to please come around and support the team positively" DSU as he's fondly called noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment