FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Gold Cup: Saka humbled after marching order




Akanni Seyi



The semi final hero of Lobi Stars in the ongoing Gold Cup preseason tournament, Ayo Saka has apologized to his coaches and team mates after being involved in a verbal altercation that sparked the center referee to issue a red card.



Pride of Benue were leading the 'Chanji Boys' by a lone goal, courtesy of a solo effort from the former Rivers United hitman when the incidence took place.



Both Samuel Tswanya and Ayo Saka were involved in skanky and loathsome arguments in the sixty fifth (65) minute of play after a certain Katsina United defender was seen rolling in pains in his six yard, the center referee was left with no option than to dismiss the two veterans.



" I regret my actions today, l was so pissed off the way l was challenged and l found my self unable to control my anger.



" My dream is to win this tournament for my club back to back but it's unfortunate for me now, l won't be able to appear in the final. I want to apologize to whoever is disappointed with my actions, most especially my team mates and coaches. I hence forth promise to control my anger next time". The veteran midfielder stated

No comments:

Post a Comment