FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Wednesday 7 February 2018

At last, I've been vindicated – Lulu



Former president of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Alhaji Sani Lulu said he has been vindicated by the court after he was discharge and acquainted.


According to New Hunter, He made this claim yesterday when journalists stormed his residence where they came across other well-wishers who came to celebrate with him.


According to Lulu, “Well, this is a very good moment for me and my entire family. For eight years I have gone through herculean task of problems and I want to say I give glory to Almighty God, He has done it.


“God has vindicated me. The main person involved, which is the secretary general (Bolaji Ojo-Oba) has since been set free by the court because the secretariat is the one in charge of activities but because they want to get at me by all means they decided to turn the table against me but God has vindicated me.


“During my time as the president of the NFF, God exposed me to so many things in life and I thank God for the opportunity. I will always depend on God to tell me my next direction in life,” the chairman of Fosla Football Academy disclosed.

The quartet of Lulu, Uchegbulam, Ojo-Oba and Ogunjobi in the court room


Recall that Sani Lulu, Ojo-Oba, Ogunjobi and others were charged to court for various allegations including corruption after their tenures as president, secretary-general and board members respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment