FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Sunshine board blessed with saboteurs - Duke Udi

Akanni Seyi


Aftermath of his sacking as the head coach of Sunshine FC, Duke Udi has brandished the board of 'Owena Whales', as they are fondly called, the home of saboteurs, codedreporter.blogspot.com.ng reports.



The ex-international was amazed to read the news about his disengagement online, moments after the team's routine training this evening.



Udi left Osun United last season after a blistering moments with 'Omoluabi Giants' and his immediate exploits with Sunshine Stars ensured 'Akure Gunners' had to escape relegation following the vital away points garnered by the team.




"Asking me to step down its not a problem. I thank the fomer chairman Hon.Gbenga Elegbeleye for the support he gave me through out his tenure.  I thank my players and supporters of Sunshine Stars for their support throughout my stay and I wish the team all the very best.



"They have to pay me my one year contract. They have to pay me my balance of 750,000 for retaining the team in the Premier League. My January and February salaries. My seven (7) match bonuses." He confessed.



The former 3SC midfielder alleged that some board members sabotaged his effort in bringing sanity to the team in all fronts.




" I blocked every bad activities which include collecting money from the players. They did not give a dime to buy players. No preseason training but I was able to do things in the Premier League. I cant even use my new players because of litigation problems.



" Attacking the referee so that we lose points and subsequently be banned away from home were all their making.
I have promised myself to always give my best wherever I go." The former Osun United gaffer concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment