FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Photo-Extra : Owosports takes birthday celebration to orphanage home



Comrade Owolabi Alesh celebrates another Birth Date with Ijamido Children’s home


CEO of Owosports Integrated Services and Renowned Sports journalist Comrade Owolabi Aleshinloye celebrates another year on earth on Tuesday, February 26 with a visit to Ijamido Children’s home, Ota, Ogun State.




The Oyo-state born, who is the general manager of NLO side, Magate FC made a visit to the orphanage home in the early hours of Tuesday with the aim of touching the lives of those kids without parental help and care.


‘I’m grateful for this day and I thank God for keeping me safe and sound up to this level. I have my family around me which is why I have decided to celebrate this birthday with the kids at the orphanage home”. He said.



OwoSports as he is fondly called, is currently a sportscaster with Lagos based Radio station Jordan 105.5fm (Nigeria Sports Express) and Faaji Fm 106.5fm(SportsTango).

No comments:

Post a Comment