FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Saturday 27 January 2018

NPFL: Omoyele Stars as his goal condemned visiting MFM FC



Lanky goal poacher, Tosin Omoyele cannot hide his excitement as 2017 Nigeria Professional Football League champions Plateau United piped the MFM FC of Lagos 1-0 in their Match Day 5 encounter.



The Kennedy Boboye-led side picked up all three points at the New Jos Stadium on Saturday.



The former defunct COD striker scored the only goal that made the difference for Peace Boys in the first minute, firing the ball home following a throw-in from former U-23 Eagles defender Chizoba Amaefule.



The Jos based club have now recorded four wins from five games this season and have conceded only once in the 2018 season.



"I am happy to have scored my first NPFL goal this season, I supposed to have opened my goal account some days back but I decided to provide the assist.



"I was in the better position to wreck the havoc on the Lagos based team today and I didn't hesitate. This goal indeed is a morale booster for me and the entire squad." Former Osun United striker concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment