FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Friday 6 September 2019

"2019 Ogunjobi Gold Cup, One of my best Outing" Sunday Williams




Remo Stars Football Club (RSFC) flamboyant winger, Sunday Williams has described the ongoing Ogunjobi Gold Cup Preseason one of the best outing so far.

Sunday Williams represented the Sky Blue Stars throughout the five games played at the Kwara State Sports Complex, he featured against Alabelewe FC, Jossy United FC, Cynosure FC, Sunshine Stars FC and Kwara United FC, he was massive and exceptional.

In a chat with RSSC Media, he said the tournament made it a massive turnaround for him before he had the full opportunity to express myself on the field of play against bigger teams like Sunshine Stars and Kwara United.

"This tournament (Ogunjobi Gold Cup) has been the best for me so far in terms of performance, I had the opportunity of playing in all five games without getting substituted and I feel it is helping me develop my game better"

"Let me appreciate the organisers of the tournament because it was an avenue for me to keep showcasing my given talent to the world and to give me more confidence that the future is brighter." Sunday Williams.



No comments:

Post a Comment