FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Friday 13 September 2019

New Katsina Utd forward says he wants to continue scoring




Katsina United FC new signing Gambo Muhammmed has said that his primary ambition is to score plenty goals for 'The Changi Boys' in the forthcoming 2019/2020 NPFL season


Gambo Muhammed signed a two-year contract for Katsina United Wednesday after he failed to renew his contract with Kano Pillars at the end of last season


The veteran who has scored a lot of goals in the colour of Kano Pillars during his 13-years stint told Club Media that his ambition is to score plenty goals for his new club


"I wouldn't want to mention a particular number of goals I will score for the season because everything comes from God, but my ambition is to score plenty goals for Katsina United just like the way I scored plenty goals for Pillars. He said


The CHAN Eagles player went further to thank the fans for the warm welcome reception given to him on his arrival to Muhammadu Dikko Stadium


"I must say a very big thank you to the fans here, I so much like the reception given to me  when I arrived at the stadium. They were all clapping and chanting my name.


"I can see they love me so much here and I will do my best not to disappoint them." He concluded.


Gambo is expected to feature for Katsina United in their first preseason friendly bid for Friday evening against Funtua Sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment