FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Friday 29 September 2017

ABS promotes another NPFL U-15 Promises star to main team



Abubakar Bukola Saraki (ABS) Ilorin FC U-15 left back, Oyelade Mubarak, has expressed his happiness to join the main team of the club, codedreporter.blogspot.com.ng gathers.

The Coach of the team, Henry Makinwa, after watching the young lad in training has decided to promote him to the main team.

The young defender was part of the victorious team that won the maiden LALIGA/NPFL U-15 Promises organised by the League Management Company (LMC), among the 20 NPFL clubs recently.

"I'm very happy with this great opportunity given to me and I promise to give my best to the club that gave me the courage to showcase my talent.

"I thank Coach Makinwa who deem it feet to consider me and also my coaches at the U-15 level, for their encouragement from the beginning" Oyelade said.

Speaking on the development, the club's Director of Football, Alloy Chukwuemeka, said it is part of the club's policy to go the grassroots, looking for talents and nurture them to stardom.

He however thanked the Proprietor and the Chairman of the club, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and chairman, Mr. Seni Saraki for their support to the club.

He reiterated management's determination to return the club back to the NPFL after the team's relegation to National League at the just concluded 2016/17 season.


No comments:

Post a Comment