FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Sunday 23 July 2017

Breaking: Agbana resigns as Nnewi Utd Coach




Akanni Seyi



Ademola Agbana on Sunday morning resigned from his position as the head coach of Nnewi United Football Club.



The defunct Afe Babalola FC former gaffer astonishingly called time on a boisterous five-month reign as the club Chief Coach.



The management, players, backroom staff, and fans of the club are in a state of shock following Agbana's resignation.


"I have helped Nnewi United a lot since I took over from week four.


"I met the team seated at the comfort zone of the relegation table, through hard work and selfless service, l was able to return them to 10th on the log.



"l have a cordial relationship with everyone but unresolved differences with  the GM Olisa Onuchukwu informed my decision.



"l will continue to love and support the club in any capacity because the ties is still there with the owner of the club." He told codedreporter.blogspot.com.ng


Nnewi United will be without Agbana when they travel to Lagos to play AS Racine FC in the week 24 of the Bet9ja Nigeria National League, NNL.


"I thank Nnewi fans and loved ones that always appreciate my good work. I also thank God for seeing me through thus far, as l trust him for my next move." Former Anaedo Lions gaffer concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment