FOLLOW US HERE FOR SPORTING NEWS AND CALL US FOR SPORTING COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENTS - 08038550633....

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Chidume Dedicate Goal against Lobi Stars FC to Late Father




Remo Stars Football Club (RSFC) bright and breezy midfielder, Chidume Victor has dedicated his goal at Makurdi to his late father, late Mr Charles Emengini Chidume, codedreporter.blogspot.com.ng gathers.


The Anambra born footballer responded brilliantly with a stunner that looks to win the Match Day 29 VAT goal award and possibly the goal of NPFL season after Anthony Okpotu had earlier put the host ahead from Ebube Duru's free kick.


Speaking with RSFC Media,Chidume said: “It’s a great feeling, especially for my dad.


“It’s my second goal since he passed on but I dedicate this particular goal to him because that was his usual way of scoring goals during his playing days as a footballer with Neighboring towns in Anambra State.


“I am sure he is proud of me and I will do my best to keep going and make him prouder and prouder.”


On his facebook wall, he used the hash tag #NPFL MATCHDAY 29# and wrote, I dedicate yesterday's goal against Lobi Stars of Makurdi to my late father, Mr Charles Emengini Chidume ... Daddy may ur soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord. Amen... #GodIsStillSayingSomething# #SmallBoyWithBigGOD#....

No comments:

Post a Comment